Training & Seminars
Here is a brief sample of seminars we have offered for churches:
- One-Anothering Friendship in the Church
- A Life-Giving Look at the 7 Deadly Sins
- Sabbath for Life: Embracing Christian Quietness
- Sexual Struggles and the Refuge of God
- Overcoming Obstacles to a Loving Marriage
- Walking with People through Deep Suffering and Abuse
We also partner with the Blue Ridge Institute for Theological Education to provide courses in pastoral and lay counseling. See below for events where BRCC counselors are speaking.
2019 Events schedule
- May 10-11. “Overcoming Isolation: Serving and belonging in the Church” with Ed Welch at Cave Spring Baptist Church in Roanoke, VA. (Speakers: Ed Welch, Michael Gembola, Dale Kuiken, and D. P. Love).
- June 2019. Floyd Ministers’ Association (Floyd, VA). Details TBA.
- September 2019. Depression and the Hope of the Gospel (Roanoke, VA). Details TBA.
- Fall 2019. Marriage Counseling Modular Course at BRITE. Details TBA.