Training & Seminars
We currently offer the following seminars for churches:
- One-Anothering Friendship in the Church
- A Life-Giving Look at the 7 Deadly Sins
- Sabbath for Life: Embracing Christian Quietness
- Sexual Struggles and the Refuge of God
We also partner with the Blue Ridge Institute for Theological Education to provide courses in pastoral and lay counseling. See below for events where BRCC counselors are speaking.
2019 Events schedule
- April 23. Floyd Ministers’ Association (Floyd, VA). Details TBA.
- May 10-11. “Overcoming Isolation: Serving and belonging in the Church” with Ed Welch at Cave Spring Baptist Church in Roanoke, VA. (Speakers: Ed Welch, Michael Gembola, Dale Kuiken, and D. P. Love).