Training & Seminars
Due to the current pandemic, our trainings and seminars will take place online for the immediate future. Please contact us at email@example.com to book a training online in the near future or to schedule a training on-site after June 10.
Here is a brief sample of seminars we have offered for churches:
- Walking Together When Life is Hard
- Sexual Struggles and the Refuge of God
- Overcoming Obstacles to a Loving Marriage
- Facing the Darkness: God’s Heart on Domestic Abuse
- God’s Design for Parenting
We also partner with the Blue Ridge Institute for Theological Education to provide courses in pastoral and lay counseling. See below for events where BRCC counselors are speaking. For updates, please sign up for our mailing list.
2020 Events schedule
- “Shame and the Peace of God,” an 8-week workshop hosted by Fellowship Community Church in January and February. (Dale Kuiken)
- “Intimacy in Marriage,” the first class of a marriage series hosted by Orchard Hills Church on March 11. (Michael Gembola & Dreama Plybon Love)
- “Pursuing Purity,” a men’s event hosted by Providence PCA in Christiansburg on March 20. (Michael Gembola)
- Introduction to Pastoral Care, hosted by Santiago Theological Seminary in the Dominican Republic in May. (Michael Gembola)
- “Providing Collaborative Care,” a breakout session at the CCEF National Conference. Hershey PA October 2-4. (Michael Gembola)